the lady
Saturday, December 6, 2008
@ 6:19 AM

yeah ... finally finished all my papers ...

1038pm

today went out with moyar and grace to vivo lo ....
we went to kim gary and OMG i saw ken without wearing the cap lo ... i wonder why haha ... but he looks good without it ... we are like OMG so "帅"lol ....
heard from moyar that grace like ken that type of guy lo ... small small eyes de .... lol i don think ken will like grace ...... but there is always a possible in it... don care la not my bussiness ... lol
my darling also very "帅" lol.....

OH MIT I MISS U SO MUCH ..>>>
where the hell are u haha ... nv ask me out lo ....
i wanna go johor shopping lol ... go ur house homestay lol ....
alway say wanna go but nv .....
wanna go ur house sing free KTV lo ...
haha .....

oh ya diana haven finish her common test lo ....
DIANA all the best for ur papers...
dear also ...

LoVe u guys.....