the lady
Sunday, December 7, 2008
@ 4:21 PM

8:21am
i slept at 3am and i woke up at 7 35am... i just couldn't sleep well my mind just can't stop thinking ... i wanna shout out if possible...
what happen to him, he said something like we are not competitible...
whats wrong ... for sometimes i do think we got different characteristic but everyone are different, different mindset and all that how is it possible for a 2 identify personality to live together ???
sometime i admit i am careless.... i am not a very observent girl ...
after talking to moyar the night i realised i am really very careless in somearea and i nv thought of that before ...
i am very selfish... what u had done for me i also take it as if he should be doing it for me ... maybe i am just too simple in this area ....
but time will change a person .....
only if u tell me then i will know and change it
althought i am sad but i am happy that u are willing to communicate with me ....
that day at moyar house, i really hope u will stay but i just do not get to say it out and i know ur concern.... when u left i was thinking whether to catch up with u but i didn't... maybe i should do so ....
i know u are sick and yet i am not doing anything for u... i feel bad for myself and sometime reall hope i am the one who are sick and not u ....
u ask me what i seek for a relationship .... i wanna type i hope to find someone who will care for me and love me .... but now i think of it all over again i find that my thinking is always not deep enough.... i know to get into a relationship is easy but to maintain it, it is not a easy thing ...
i still love u and i really wan u to know that
u asked me how far would u go 2 mend a heart .... i said if is u then i will do whatever as far as possible ... u said something like it doesn't help .... i know u wan a answer and my answer is not what u wan .... ok i will prove to u that what i say is trully from my heart ....
but everything will be only possible if u still love me if not.....