the lady
Monday, December 8, 2008
@ 8:54 PM

12 54...
i am a girl with sample minded i only see the present not the past nor the future ... cause we can't predict whats going to happen ... so i rather enjoy now .... there is once who said that i am a girl with no worry .... but is it true, everyone will have its own worry and i am just not willing to show out and put my anger to anyone.... i hope everyone around me is happy ...

for what i hav changed is not changing my characteristic but to be more mature, everyone learn from its experience and so do i .... i will still be myself and i am happy to be myself ... but i am willing to add on to make myself a better person ....

don ever think u ar changing mi and feel bad about it. i myself know my limit, when it comes to a time when i think i should give up then i will accept the fact....

i can feel from ur words that u are thinking of breaking up and giving up the relationship although u nv really say so but i feel bad and sad about it cause u are the one keep thinking of it if u really love someone will u think about it so often... so sometimes i really doubt ur love towards me... or u are not sure either...

for what u have done for me i really feel glad and my love for u has been increasing
i hope what u have done is trully from ur heart not because u wan to be a perfect boyfriend ....